- Abstract Submission Deadline: Monday, July 10, 2017 (extended)
- Paper Submission Deadline: Monday, July 10, 2017 (extended)
- Author Notification: Monday, July 24, 2017
- Camera Ready Deadline: Monday, August 7, 2017
SubmissionThe workshop accepts two types of submissions:
- Long papers (full research papers / ECML PKDD format)
- Short papers of 2-4 pages (for work in progress)
The submission deadline is July 10 (extended) for abstracts and for full papers, 2017 before 11:59 PM Pacific time.
Submissions should be made through Easychair at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tdlsgecmlpkdd2017.
We also invite the submission of 2-4 pages extended abstracts as highlight papers or late breaking research papers. Highlight papers should summarize full papers that have been published, or accepted for publication, between June 1, 2016 and the submission deadline.
Review ProcessPapers will be subject to three (3) blind peer reviews. Selection criteria include originality of ideas, correctness, clarity and significance of results and quality of presentation.
Papers will be accepted for either oral or poster presentation. However, no distinction will be made between accepted papers in the workshop proceedings. At least one author of each accepted paper is required to attend the conference, as well as the workshop to present the work. Authors will be required to agree to this requirement at the time of final submission.